ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT
We’re looking for experienced professionals to join our team of ethical hackers. You’ll work with us to put security technologies and networks to the test for the nation’s leading corporate and government entities. See something that fits the bill for you and your skills? Apply here.
We are now hiring for the following positions
Please click the “Apply Now” Button to submit an application
Secure Network Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Penetration Tester who can plan, communicate, coordinate and conduct penetration tests and security assessments for applications, systems and enterprise networks.
- Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, and social-engineering assessments.
- Devises plans and scenarios for various types of penetration tests.
- Documents vulnerabilities, relevant exploits, and remediations in final vulnerability assessment report.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Developing, extending, or modifying exploits, shellcode, or exploit tools.
- Developing applications in C#, ASP, .NET, Objective C, Python, Go, or Java (J2EE).
- Reverse engineering malware, data obfuscators, or ciphers.
- Strong knowledge of tools used for a wireless, web application, and network security testing.
- Thorough understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, and covert channels.
- Mastery of Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, including bash and PowerShell.
- Experience with one or more IT security compliance frameworks, such as PCI, FISMA, HIPAA, FEDRAMP, or HITRUST.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Ability to manage and balance own time among multiple tasks and lead junior staff when required.
- 5+ years of penetration testing experience is required
- OSCP certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Education: BA/BS in computer science, information security, or a related field or equivalent experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Work authorization: Must be a U.S. Citizen
Location: Syracuse, NY
Travel: Up to 25%