ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT
We’re looking for experienced professionals to join our team of ethical hackers. You’ll work with us to put security technologies and networks to the test for the nation’s leading corporate and government entities. See something that fits the bill for you and your skills? Apply here.
Now Hiring for These Positions
Click the button above to find the application form.
Digital Investigator/OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) Analyst
Secure Network Technologies is seeking an entry-level Digital Investigator/OSINT Analyst to join our team. The Digital Investigator/OSINT Analyst will work closely with our clients and will be responsible for providing OSINT related intelligence collection and reporting to meet client requirements. The successful candidate must be well-versed in social media information gathering, OSINT tools/techniques, able to work in a team environment and communicate both verbally and in writing with clients.
Duties to include
- Gather, extract, and disseminate open source intelligence (OSINT) on in-scope individuals/entities
- Develop and generate customer facing reports
- Deliver/review reports with clients
- Assist penetration testing team with OSINT related discovery and collection
- 1+ years of OSINT related collection experience
- 1+ years of technical writing experience
- Ability to present findings to customers
- Experience with OSINT tools including, but not limited to:
- Discover (Kali Linux)
- Sublist3r (Kali Linux)
- Recon-NG (Kali Linux)
Education: Bachelors Degree Required
Job Type: Full-time
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
Location: Syracuse, NY Office